No European trip would be complete without visiting Berlin. However, arranging a shore excursion can be stressful when faced with navigating to and from the city, hitting all the sights and making sure you get back to the ship before it sails, or onwards to your next destination. Why not leave it all in our safe hands; see the sights, walk the streets, and take home a personalised experience of the German capital tailored just for you.
Organising your own private tour is a great way to skip the queues at the port, avoid the overpriced packaged-deal offered by the cruise lines, and ensure you have more time to experience Berlin as it should be experienced– like a local.
What We Offer
- We offer all of our regular Classic and Culture tours as Berlin Experiences – whether you’re looking for a six hour highlights tour covering all the main sights, wanting to focus on Cold War or Third Reich history, or perhaps go further afield to beautiful Potsdam or the confronting Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp memorial.
- We can arrange transportation from most ports; whether you’re docking at Warnemunde/Rostock on the North coast, Hamburg, Kiel or finishing a German river cruise and looking to get to the capital.
- We can organise restaurant breaks and time for souvenir shopping, along with the chance to sample some of Germany’s legendary beers. Or perhaps you’d like to spend some time exploring continental Europe’s largest department store?
- We only use premium transportation services, with air-conditioned modern cars/vans/buses.
- We guarantee getting you back to the ship on time, before departure, or on to your next destination.
Complete the contact form below, including any special requests you have, and we will get back to you with an offer within 24 hours.